Kangertech KBOX 160W Temperature Control Mod
The Kangertech KBOX 160W Temperature Control Mod is one of the smallest devices on the market that can fire up to 160 watts. Using Kanger's latest chipset they have been able to drastically improve the wattage output to 160W and have incorporated a Temperature Control Mode. The KBOX 160W TC Mod supports Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel and Ni-chrome wire in temperature control mode. It can also fire atomizers as low 0.05 ohms in Temperature control and 0.10 ohms in Wattage Mode.
The KBOX 160W TC Mod has a spring loaded 510 contact pin and utilizes 2 18650 (Not Included). The KBOX 160W offers a powerful and versatile vaping experience in a small and portable device.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 2-1/4" x 7/8"
- Spring-loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Wattage output: 7W-160W
- Temperature Control : Ni / Ti / SS / Ni-chrome
- Temperature Control Range: 100Cº - 315Cº / 200Fº - 600Fº
- Resistance: 0.05 ohm or above for Ni/ Ti/ SS Wire
- Resistance: 0.10 ohm or above for Ni-chrome Wire
- LCD Display Screen
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- Requires 2 18650 Batteries (Not Included)
- Micro USB Port (DC 5V at 1.5A) (Micro USB Cable Sold Separately)
- *Charging Through USB Port is Not Recommended. We Recommend Using A External Charger*
- High temperature protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Short circuit protection
- Low battery warning
- Over-discharge protection